9/15/11

post shoot reflection

1. One challenge I encountered during the photo shoot is trying to get a photo for grumpy. I didn't wanna be awkward to people in the halls telling them to make a grumpy face so I didn't so i tried to take a picture of a teacher in a class room through a window but I could obviously see that it was causing to big of a distraction to the people in the class room.
2.A technical aspect that I found my self thinking about the most was how to take multi-photos. I kept holding my finger on the button to take pictures with but it didn't do it!
3.Now that I know the basic rules of photography I would have done the rule of thirds in at least one of my subjects in my pictures instead of the subject being in the center
4. One thing that I would keep the same is the pictures i took because I thought they were smart(:

No comments: