12/13/11

Shortlist warm up

I like this photo because it looks like the pier just stretches out all the way out to the middle of the ocean.
I like this photo because it looks like he's sunken all the way back in an ocean of shoes!
I like this photo because the awkward position of the models body
I like this photo because the way the baby looks lost in between all the tall people.
I like this photo because I like the way you can really see the color of green eyes.
I like this picture because the snake is right next to the little kid and most kids would run away from snakes.
I like this photo because it looks like a garden under the sea.
I like this photo because it looks so unreal
I like this photo because it seems like it belongs in a fairy tale book or fairy tale movie.
I like this photo because it like the way the silhouette of the girl looks

No comments: