4/17/12

Answers To Questions

  • Whats your name? Brandon
  • How old are you? "18"
  • What grade are you in? "Senior"
  • How did you find out that you were the student of the month? "I heard rumors"
  • Are you making good grades in all of your classes? "Yes"
  • Do you help your teachers? "No"
  • Do you go to tutoring often? "No"
  • Do teachers congratulate you on your success of being the student of the month? what do they say? "Yes, Mr. Reeves tells me im a good kid and im gonna be successfull in life"
  • Do students/friends congratulate you on your success of being the student of the month? What do they say? "They said, 'good job'"
  • Do you do community service? "Yes, at the rec center just helping out."
  • What activities do you do after school? "Sometimes I work and I play basketball."
  • Are you in any sport here at Akins? if not what sports would you like to be in and why? "No; Basketball... It's a fun sport."
  • Are you proud of being student of the month? "Yes, because i dont know."
  • What did you have to do to become student of the month? "Be swagged out"
  • How did you react to being the student of the month? "Really happy, I jumped up"
  • How did your family react when you told them that you were student of the month? "They were really proud of me...They got me a PS3"
  • Did you get a prize when you were chosen as the student of the month? If yes what was the prize? "I got a certificate for being student of the month" 
  • Who would you choose to be the next student of the month (other than you)? why? "Edgar Medina, because he's an awesome person
  • Do you think that someone else deserves the student of the month prize? If so who and why? "No, only me"
  • How do you think this month will be? "It will be the best month of my life"
  • Are you gonna try to be next months student of the month? "Yes I'm fighting for it"

No comments: